GRETA 21 offers training funded by the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté Region to support companies in their digital transformation as part of work-study programs.
THE KNOW-HOW OF GRETA 21 ASSOCIATED WITH THE AI SCHOOL MICROSOFT By SIMPLON IN THE WORLD OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
The profession of AI developer is becoming increasingly important in data activities and in general, the use of AI is becoming industrialized in companies and organizations.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used in many fields and technologies, for many applications: industry, transport, logistics, health, research, environment…
By 2030, 85% of jobs will be impacted by digital technology and in particular AI, which will profoundly change the contours of these future professions.
In the field of AI, the needs for skills are crucial and this, starting today
The AI developer is a specialist in the development of IT applications around AI and Data Science: IT development, software engineering and Human-Machine interfaces, knowledge of AI/Data Science technologies, application function of processed data…
– Develop IT solutions that can be used by specialists and non-specialists, directly or indirectly integrating Artificial Intelligence bricks (for example: Machine Learning algorithms).
– Design, test, adapt applications integrating all or part of these technologies.
– Data processing: collection, structuring, cleaning, visualization, decision support,
– AI solutions: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Azure platform,
– Project management: certification of agile management methods and project initiation,
– Development of AI applications: backend and frontend.
– 35 hours per week,
– The first year is carried out entirely in the center (980 hours), supplemented by a 6-week internship in a company and financed by the Regional Council of Burgundy Franche-Comté.
– The second year is carried out on a work-study basis as part of a professionalization contract (455 hours),
– Face-to-face training,
– Training accessible to people with disabilities.
Our objective is to train good professionals who master the culture of the field in which they are trained, to give them the means to acquire the technical skills expected in the sector and to be able to renew their knowledge (learning to learn), to work in a team and to solve complex problems.
For this, GRETA 21 in partnership with Simplon implements an active approach in its facilitation and training methods. The so-called active pedagogy, does not aim to transmit knowledge – only – but aims – to increase the skills of learners, by putting them into situations through projects and educational activities taking up business contexts .
The pedagogy of this training is therefore:
– An active pedagogy: putting into practice, project-based learning, co-learning, etc.
– A multidisciplinary team: the referent trainer, technical experts, a trainer in charge of employment mediation and professional coaching.
– The company at the heart of the course: promotion sponsorship, immersion periods, interview simulations, job dating, brainstorming, meet up, etc.
First year :
From 10/18/2022 to 07/15/2022 – continuously
1190 hours of training (including 210 hours in the company)
Full time training
Second year :
From 01/09/2022 to 31/08/2023 – alternately
1820 hours of training (including 1365 hours in the company)
THE NEW PROMO
– 4 women,
– 8 men.
– 2 beneficiaries of disability recognition
– 1/3 of people in professional retraining
– 1/3 of people wishing to benefit from an increase in skills for better reintegration into employment
– 1/3 of young people out of school (due to covid in particular)
THEY ALREADY TRUST US OR SUPPORT US, JOIN THEM!
– Davy the humanizers,
– Ineo Equatus,
– The Endo Lab,
– I am old,
– Ergo research,
– Dijon Metropolis,
– Dijon University Hospital.
THE PLACE OF TRAINING
Gustave Eiffel High School – 15 avenue Champollion – 21000 DIJON
Stephanie DE PALMA
Head office: SITE HIPPOLYTE FONTAINE
20 Boulevard Voltaire
Business agency :
Such. : 03 80 54 38 43